Released on the Vernal Equinox, March 20, 1997 [limited edition of 300]
- "Black Vinyl"
- "Litho Star"
Lrg-nss10 (Galerie Largeness Installment No. Ten)
Released July 21, 1997 [limited edition of 50 copies]
Galerie World Of Art ISSN 1206-0097 [cassette only]
- "Sound Where There Has Been Silence"
- "Pontiac Teddy Stud"
- "The Ancient Sound Of Parkdale"
- "Open Fire"
- From the liner notes:
Galerie Largeness is an artproject in the form of a publication. Each installment of Galerie Largeness is a presentation by artists who produce work especially for publication at the Galerie. This issue presents works by Barely Pink.
Released April 30, 2002
Valmouth Audio VAL006 [CD]
Produced by Greek Buck, "No Time To Be 7 Revolution Mix" produced by Sandro Perri
- "No Time To Be 7" (Brigmantas/Pyle/Zealley)
- "No Time To Be 7 Revolution Mix" (Brigmantas/Perri/Pyle/Zealley)
- "Spunk" [3rd version]
- "Sweet Tooth" (Blurton/Pyle/Zealley)
- "Modified Body vs Brain" (Blurton)
- vocals on "No Time To Be 7" and "No Time To Be 7 Revolution Mix" by Tyler Brigmantas
- electric guitar on "No Time To Be 7" by Dallas Good
- slide guitar and electric bass on "No Time To Be 7 Revolution Mix" by Sandro Perri
- electric guitar on "Sweet Tooth" by Ian Blurton
- original version of "Body vs Brain" on Adventures In The Kingdom Of Blurtonia by Blurtonia